Since I am unable to join Todd and Sean in Mentor on August 9, I have found some other events which I am considering. I am staying focused on running and biking since I cannot swim more than a couple of strokes without getting water up my nose and tiring. These are the upcoming events I am considering; let me know if anyone is interested in any.
Sunday, July 26, 2009 :: Bay Village, Ohio: Huntington Triathlon & Duathlon |
Race Name |
Huntington Duathlon |
Sprint duathlon |
Run 3.1 miles, Bike 12 miles, Run 3.1 miles: |
Location |
Huntington Metroparks |
Start Time |
8:00 AM |
 |
Sunday, August 16, 2009 :: Vermilion, Ohio: Vermilion Harbour Triathlon & Duathlon |
Race Name |
Vermilion Harbour Olympic Duathlon |
Olympic duathlon |
Run 3.1 miles, Bike 24.9 miles, Run 6.2 miles: |
Location |
|
 |
Sun. 8/16/2009 |
|
|
Event: Perfect “10” miler |
Distance: 10 mile/5k Run |
|
|
Location: Lyndhurst |
Time: 7:45 a.m. |
|
|
Registration:  |
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment