Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Joe and Todd's 5 Miler

Joe and I both did really well at our annual Johnny Cake Jog this morning. I got my new PR and Joe was 20 or so seconds from his. Great weather and we both hope you all can run it with us next year. The link is below along with a snapshot of our times. Way to go Joe- It has been my pleasure to run this race with you 3 years in a row now. It is a special race to me because it was my first race ever. There was no magnetic strip at the beginning of the race so Joe's time was 42:35 which was a PR for this race. I started at the start line while Joe was way in the back.

Todd





http://www.gopherarun.com/results/2009-johnnycake-jog-5-mile.html

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name