I ran on Saturday in Gates Mills. It was a very nice course. I did better by about 25 seconds from a 5k that I ran earlier in May. I ran 22:20, 4th in my age group, 38th overall. No chips, it was old school, so they tore off our tag off the bottom of the bibb as we finished. The times were just now posted. I ran well, mile 2 was up hill and it definetly took something out off me. My first mile was 6:50. I had to pay the piper on mile 2 and then finished well. The River Run will be my first 1/2 Marathon.
Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats. Nice Times and Sounds like a fun race. We need to build a list of runs so that we can look for them again next year.
I am running one this coming weekend for Breast Cancer. I plan on a PR. Something like a 32:00 I am trying to slowly chip away at this. This will be my 3rd 5K. :)
Post a Comment