Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update

Sunday, May 31, 2009

10th Annual Cleveland Clinic Sports Health River Run

By the way, here is info. on the 10th Annual Cleveland Clinic Sports Health River Run. I plan to do a bunch more 5Ks this summer, as well as gear up for this one. Thanks Mark for the inspiration!

http://www.hermescleveland.com/roadracing/River_Run/index.asp

2 comments:

john kalogeras said...

I have been talking with Mark about this as well. It sounds like a very special event for him. It will be alot of fun to share this day with him. I am in as well, it sounds like a great run!!

Doug Woznicki said...

I am thinking about this one two. I m trying to plan 3 Half Marathons or maybe 2 and a full. Still thinking on that. I love the River Run and really hope I can work this into the schedule

I should have my sched posted really soon. Waiting for some of my peeps to give me some advice.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name