Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LOG is Back.. Whahoo.

I finally got it. Trial and error and tons of support. But its back. Please take a look and Comment. I have refreshed the site. Added and removed.

The Running Log. I posted some instructions above it. Make sure you are the right date. It is located in the upper Left Cell. The Rest is easy.

3 comments:

Doug Woznicki said...

Just noticed it doesn't size well yet but i can fix that. please let me know how many columns you see adn i will work on something that works for all. This is a dynamic template and sizes based on you internet browser.

Thanks

Joe said...

Thanks for all of your hard work, Doug! I'm sure it was a pain. I also like the theme better. Your efforts are appreciated.

Todd Wasil said...

Awesome Doug, it is finally looking and working great. You Da Man!!!

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name