I got my new Garmin today. The old 201 one that I've had for about five years died a slow death over the last few months. It got so bad at the end that I couldn't reset my runs and had to add on to the previous runs and do some math to figure my distance and time. Bummer!
My new 305 on the other hand arrived yesterday and is wonderful! Things I like: Very easy to set up. The display is large and easy to read. It found the satellite before I reached the end of my drive. (This compares to the end of my street with my 201.) It came with a heart monitor which I haven't tried yet.
All in all, I'm pretty excited with my new running tool.
Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Joe's New Garmin
Posted by Joe at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Joe, Very nice!
Post a Comment