Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ready for Sunday?

I am feeling great and training going well. I am worried about my partner for the race. Chuck must be really sick and recovering. I was sick back in November and missed 2 weeks running. It sucks. Chuck, if you get a chance write a post and let us know how you are feeling. Are you going to be okay for Sunday's race?

Todd

2 comments:

Doug Woznicki said...

Chuck. Hope you are ok too. Let us know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your concern guys. Yes I was temporarily knocked down with something, but I am feeling better today. I was able to get out today and run 6. I wanted to take it easy and see how went. Didn't feel to bad. I probably could have done more but thought that was enough since I haven't had a workout since last Thursday. I am going to leave for Columbus tomorrow for work, and will be home on Friday.
Todd, I am still planning to run Sunday's race. I should be fine. I am planning to run 8-10 on Friday when I come home, and maybe 3 on Saturday. Nothing tomorrow. I am planning to be at your house at 5:45 AM Sunday. Can't wait!

Thanks again guys.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name