Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Doug - 16.5 Mile Long Run.


The high points were the breaks for Gu and Water. The midpoint high was to see if I was running with anyone. Ended up being a solo run in the rain. The temp was 50 degrees and the winds were light but out of the south. The best weather of the weekend. The run was good. I could have run more, but there is next week and the next.

2 comments:

SeanBrennan said...

Wow! You are the Jedi Master! Good day for a long run. Great job Doug!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job Doug! Wish I had done it with you. When I heard the rain as I was getting up, then watched it for most of the morning, I thought about your run and thought uh-oh. But you did it anyway, my hat's off to you! I'll be getting back on track this week, so I should be running it with you next week buddy.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name