Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update

Friday, February 6, 2009

Chuck's Message of the Day

Hi Guys. I have been pretty diligent getting my five workouts in per week
(except for last week). Between runs I have been getting two-to-three
Spins in per week. The cross training has been wonderful since I am now
running pain-free again.
I am looking forward to getting some outdoor milage this weekend. Since it
is hard to get milage on the road down in the park where we normally meet
(due to the hills), I am planning to run from home. Everyone is welcome to
join me. I would like to get around ten on Saturday with some intervals.
Early tomorrow morning is preferred, but I can be flexible. Let me know if
anyone is interested.
Sorry you cannot run tomorrow Doug, but I would be happy to do a ten mile
LSR on Sunday if you would like to run outside. Let me know. As always,
everyone is welcome to run Sunday as well. Hope to see you guys this
weekend, I need the therapy

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name