Select tab for week, Select Cell and enter Value in Bottom Block press update

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Site Updates

In an effort to make this site more useful, I have added and adjusted some funcionality. Can you guys please let me know what you think. I would love to add more things. Give me some ideas. I am still looking for a better log. Something that keeps more stats and displays some of them. Are you guys up to using online services? Do you have any good tools that give nice reports? Comment here or email me and let me know.

Hope this is working. Hopefully we will see Mark and Sean here soon!

3 comments:

Todd Wasil said...

I would like to see a pace calculating gadget. I will start looking when I have time.

Doug Woznicki said...

Look now. what do you thing

Joe Butler's Family Blog said...

Can you make the running log come directly to the current week?

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name